BHIM App Download apk – India’s prime minister Shri Narendra Modi launch Bharat Interface for Money Application for Android user only on 30th December – 2016. How to Install BHIM App on android device or any other device we are going to share step by step Guide. You will find out all the details here. If you are searching for BHIM APK Download from here. How to Install on Mobile, Sent, Request money using BHIM App through Google Play store everything you will find out here.
Bharat Interface for Money is Government of India initiative for digitalisation in all our India. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). This application is totally dedicated for Indian people for easily transfer payment or anything. How does BHIM App work check it out following? Check it out pan card status online.
BHIM App Launch on 30th December 2016 Rival against “Paytm.” APK
- BHIM App Launch on 30th December 2016 Rival against “Paytm.” APK
- Features of BHIM Application APK
- More Information about BHIM Application
- How to Download BHIM App & How to Set the ‘BHIM’ App & How to Use?
- How to Use BHIM Application of How does Bhim App work?
- Following are step by Step Guide to USE Bhim App
After demonetization E- Wallet usage has become very important on everyone list. If you are also using any wallet like paytm or free charge or any other now you can easily use BHIM App to transfer money, add money or anything else you can do through BHIM Application. The government also introduced the cash price for transactions on various cards like RuPay card, USSD, and other cards. So, if you are also using e-wallet then you can eligible to win the price.
Features of BHIM Application APK
- In coming days all our India mostly transactions will be done via BHIM App.
- An application is also safe as per security so no problem about your money.
- You can do all the payment within one click.
- PM Request to all our Indian citizen to do at least 5 transactions via this app on daily basis.
- You can send money through BHIM USER id or through QR Code.
- In BHIM App, it’s very easy to switch between your multiple bank accounts as well.
- It is based on IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- It will work 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
- Right now there is limit of 10,000 per month allow to any user.
More Information about BHIM Application
|Updated||December 30, 2016|
|BHIM APK Size||2.0 MB|
|Requires Android||2.3.3 and up|
|Offered By||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|
How to Download BHIM App & How to Set the ‘BHIM’ App & How to Use?
Following are step by step Guide to Download bhim app in your mobile number.
Step:1 Click here to Download this Application – Click Here
Step:2 Once you download the application open the BHIM App APK
Step:3 When you Open the app you have to register with the mobile number given at your bank.
Step:4 Once registered, users can link this app with their corresponding bank account and 4 digit PIN number.