Download E-Aadhar card – Are you searching for Aadhar card download online then you are at right place. Today, we are going to share with you step by step Guide to Download Aadhar Card by UID Number, Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number you can easily download from here. If you are waiting for aadhar card to reach your home but still didn’t get to worry just take a print out of the e-aadhar card and it’s valid everywhere. So, no need to worry about that. Following are step by step Guide to Aadhar Card Download from here.
For Downloading Aadhar Card you need the receipt of aadhar card enrollment centre given to you when you apply for aadhar card. If you have that enrollment number then not to worry you can follow below steps you can easily get your aadhar card download. But If you lost the enrollment number and receipt of the aadhar card, then you have to generate that online how you can generate the number and then download aadhar card online.
How to Get Enrollment Number of Aadhar card receipt which is Lost?
Following are step by step Guide to Get your lost aadhar card number.
Step: 1 Go to the following site – Click Here
Step: 2 Select what you want “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “You want to receive your lost”
Step: 3 After that Enter your Name, Email Id, Registered Mobile Number to lost your things.
Step: 4 Enter Security code as mention in the site and Click on Get “OTP” Button
Step: 5 You will get OTP in your phone and email address.
Step: 6 Enter that on box and Verify OTP
Step: 7 Now you will get your aadhar number or enrollment number through SMS and Email which you enter.
So, once you follow above step you can get your enrollment number through sms and now follow below steps to download aadhar card online.
- Online Home Based Jobs Without Investment for students
- Online Part Time Jobs For College Students Without Investment
How to Download Aadhar Card Online Step by Step Guide
- Go to official site – click here
- Now select, I have: “Enrollment Id” or “aadhar” , whatever you like.
- Enter your Enrollment number or aadhaar number along with all the details i.e, Name, Pin code, security text and mobile number.
- Click on get OTP (One Time Password).
- Now, check your mobile, you must have received a message with one-time password it can be also on your email so do they that too.
- Enter the OTP and hit on “Validate and Download”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully downloaded e-aadhaar card bu wait, if you try to open it, then it will be shown as the password protected file, in that case, you need to enter you ZIP CODE / PIN CODE, for e.g., 110024 and so on.
- Now you have your e-aadhaar card and can print it.
How to Take a print out of Aadhar Card Online
Once you download the aadhar card, then you can take a print out of aadhar card easily. Open the file and enter ctrl + p if you have attach printer then you can directly take print out. If you don’t have a printer, then copy pdf file and go to the cyber cafe or any other place where you can get printer take print out from that place.
We hope you like this article If you have any query related to download aadhar card or facing any issue then just comment on below box we will help you to download aadhar card easily.