EPFO Claim Status – All those who are searching for Employees Provident fund organisation (EPFO) provides various EPFO Claim Status Online, PF Withdrawal Status Online find out here. We are sharing all the details of step by step Guide find out how to Check your EPFO Claim Status Online, PF Withdrawal Status Check Online. Most of the all those who are working with Government organisation, Private Organization can withdraw their PF online easily.
How to Know EPFO Claim Status Online Step by Step Guide
This facility provided for all EPFO Members, Subscribers or all those who have an account with Employee Provident Fund can see EPFO Claim Status Online check it out step by step Guide from here.
Following are step by step Guide to check it out EPFO Claim Status, PF Withdrawal Status Online find out here.
Step:1 First of Fall Go to the Following link to Check EPFO Status for Employees – Click Here
Step:2 One you Go to EPFO Portal Online you can check it out Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status Online
Step:3 If you Select the EPFO Office then automatically Generate your Area Code, Office Code in that Box.
Step:4 Enter the Establishment Code in the box of EPFO Claim Status check it out that Status.
Step:5 After complete all the details Enter PF Account Number Which is also not more than 7 digits enter all the details of PF.
Step:6 Last, You can submit the form and Get details of the EPFO Claim Status Check Online.
How to Know EPFO Balance through SMS
All those who don’t have Internet access to Know EPFO Balance through SMS Step by Step Guide find out following.
Step:1 First Write SMS EPFOHO ACT << UAN Number >> << Member ID >> from his your mobile send SMS to 7738299899
Step:2 Please check it out there is no Space before and after coma in the SMS, Once it activated the member becomes eleigble to all services of UAN.
Step:3 Now You can Get all the Information about the EPFO Balance through SMS with One Click.
EPFO Withdrawing process
Provident Fund (PF) can be withdrawn after a period of 2 months of resignation in a company. In the case of emergency, the withdrawal can be done before this time period also. And certain withdrawal procedure stated by the Government of India as follows.
Steps for EPFO Withdrawing
- At first, the applicant is required to log in to the EPF site and download Form 19.
- Fill in the complete details with the Provident Fund Account Number, Employee Code, and the Company details.
- Followed by this, the applicant is required to attach necessary documents. These may call for resignation letter, clearance letter, experience certificate and bank details in that particular company.
- After completing all the papers, the form with relevant documents is required to be submitted at EPFO(Employees Provident Fund Organization).
- On submitting the form with documents, the enquiry takes place for verification of documents.
- Finally, the balance gets transferred to the bank account after a period of 2 to 3 months.
So, above is all step by step Guide to Check EPFO Claim Status Online or you can also check PF Withdrawal Status online find out here. We are sharing all the details online. If you have any query regarding EPFO Status Online Just comment on belox box. We will help you to find out EPFO Status Online from here.