LPG Subsidy – All those who are taking LPG gas subsidy in all our India. Pahal Scheme is launched by the Pradhan Mantri LPG Subsidy pahal yojna. All those who are looking for full form is PAHAL Yojana is Pratyaksha Hanstantarit Scheme and concerns the LPG Customers. The government of India was launched this schemed to remove black LPG cylinder in India. The current government at the centre has just taken note of the limitations of the scheme and launched it in a better way. If you are looking for GAS Subsidy, then you can get the subsidy with both the way aadhar card and without aadhar card.
How can User Receive LPG Subsidy?
Many people still looking for the LPG Gas subsidy who is eligible for subsidy and more details find out here. The subsidy is now directly transferred to the consumer’s saving bank account under two options. Cash Transfer Complaint is the functional process under which all the consumers of LPG would avail the benefits from PAHAL scheme. Customer will get the subsidy on directly their bank account. Following are all the method from which you can get the subsidy.
|| Click here for more Information – Pan Card Status ||
Method -1 To Recieve LPG Subsidy with Aadhar Card Number
You can receive LPG Subsidy through aadhar card linked to the bank account. All those who will not get the subsidy in their bank account can following Guide to receive lpg subsidy with aadhar card number.
Method – 2 To Reciever LPG Subsidy Without Aadhar Card Number
If you don’t have Aadhar Card Number than also you will receive the LPG subsidy in their saving bank account.
- In the first option, the LPG distributor asks for all relevant details of the consumer like bank account number, IFSC and account holder’s name along with their contact details and physical address. This information is saved in the LPG provider’s database.
- In the second option, the bank can also get all of the above-mentioned details of the consumer and save it in their database along with their respective 17 digit LPG consumer number. This helps banks release the LPG subsidy to the consumer’s account.
Above is two method to get LPG Subsidy PAHAL Yojana in your bank account without aadhar card. Things to remember under PAHAL Scheme
- To sum it up, following is a list of points that you should remember pertaining to PAHAL Scheme
- The consumer should have an active bank account to avail benefit under the scheme
- Bank account is need under the scheme since the subsidy amount has to go in the bank account of the consumer every time they purchase an LPG cylinder.
LPG Subsidy Not Received in Bank Account|What to do?
Many people are not getting LPG Subsidy in their Bank Account. So, Today, we are going to tell you how to get subsidy in your bank without delay every time. Note : In case you have waited for these much days and still the subsidy is not transferred, you need to log a complaint at the DBTL Grievance Cell. This can be done by calling the toll free number 18002333555. Based upon the current situation, the representatives will resolve the issue either at once or will revert back to you on your Registered mobile number. To sum it up, PAHAL scheme is an excellent initiative of the Central Government to standardize the LPG distribution in the country, which was earlier a challenge for both the government as well as the oil marketing companies.