What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Are you going to face interview, The interviewer must ask two question one is tell me about yourself and other is strengths and weaknesses of your. Today we are going to share each and every point of What are your strengths and weaknesses. All those who are searching for this answer. Here is perfect answer for this question What are your strengths and weaknesses? .
Strengths and Weaknesses Answer with Example
You can check it out following each and every details of the hr Interview question and answer.
- My strengths are self confidence, convincing capacity, involvement, positive attitude, self motivated, good listener etc.My weaknesses are over thinking, little bit laziness, slow reaction, short temper and good and great weakness is my family.
I am very good in making friendly relationship with people. To do this, I first try to find common hobbies/Interest, discuss most on this topic, create some humor out of this and gradually build a wonderful relation. this definitely help me in professional as well as social life.Weakness
I care too much about, what people think about me. I always try to create impressive image in front of others. sometimes I get intimidate from success and successful people. In this way, I loose confidence in myself. Although I have been told not to feel pressurize to be successful, find a way to pass through it. I have been practicing to overcome this weakness by talking to different people.
- My strength is positive thinking, self confidence, I am a hard worker and also a smart worker.My weakness is I am a talkative person and I am very punctual and expect others to be punctual.
- Strength: This is your opportunity to endorse yourself in a way that is relevant to the job you’re interviewing for. My recommendation is to:
- Describe a strong quality or skill that you have
- Give examples of times when you’ve used that strength or skill in your current role (and past roles)
- Describe the impact that it has had on the companies you’ve worked for (the more tangible the better – use data when possible)
- Talk about ways you’ve been recognized for that strength from peers or managers
- Explain how you could take that strength and apply it to the role you are interviewing for
Weakness/Area of Opportunity: It’s important to prove that you are self-aware and know you’re not perfect (without shooting yourself in the foot). Some things to consider:
- Don’t give a BS answer. Spinning a negative into a positive (i.e. “I try to hard” or “I’m a perfectionist”) is the oldest trick in the book. It doesn’t come across as genuine and many employers do care about that.
- Give an example of something you’ve genuinely had to work on and are not as good at. The one disclaimer I have is this: your example should be honest but it should not be about a skill that is “core” to the job. If your area of opportunity is “public speaking” make sure you don’t give that example in a role where a lot of presenting is required.
- Talk about things you’ve done to improve upon that weakness. With the public speaking example, you could mention that you’ve taken classes, practiced, or taken other steps to improve. Whatever it is, showing that you’ve been able to acknowledge your weakness and take actionable steps to get better at it comes across really well.
- My strengths: I am a good learner, creative, and adaptive to new challenges like changing time shifts and work pressure.My weakness is that I am a fresher with little exposure to business world but I hope with time I will overcome this weakness.
- My strengths are adaptability to change yourself according to situation.Analytical Power which helps me to understand things and utilize time effectively.
Creativity to think differently.
Weakness are I don’t like boasting.
- Hi,As per my perception on my strength, flexibility in any kind of environment, Adopt with the situation, smart working, more interest in new things and quick learner.
And there is two side for every human being. I noticed my weakness is I can’t refuse if ask somebody help from me and disappointment of my failures. But I can overcome from this.
- My strength is my hard working.My working experience.
My weakness is my spend time to double check the task done.
I easily believes other.
I don’t trust on team work I think they are not honest and do the work wrong.
I get nervous if some thing get wrong.
- Strength: My parents god teacher.Weakness: Emotional fear courage.
- I am committed to the work assigned to me and I complete it with in the time as I believe in the statement ‘Nothing is Impossible through dedication and hard work’. I can make myself comfortable and adaptive to difficult situations.Weakness: I am little bit nervous to speak in a group. But I have given good number of paper presentations to overcome this.
- My confidence, perseverance in doing things are my strengths and they are crucial in my success. In my second year B.Tech i presented papers. I was very nervous during my first presentation and I could not even speak out properly. I prepared myself to that environment and for my next presentation i was very confident and I won a prize for my presentation. The confidence is all that matters.
My weakness is my nervousness and I overcome it by positive thinking and confidence.
- My strength is knowing that my skills and competency will contribute to the development of the company.
So, above is totally answer of the question of strengths and weaknesses. You can check it out more details of the interview only on here. We will update here each and every details of question and answer which can ask by the Interviewer.